Flower bulb planting line
With the Havatec flower bulb planting line, it is possible to have trays of 40x60 cm run on 2 sides of the belt, so that approximately 12 people are able to stand along a 9 metre conveyor belt. The trays are placed against each other on the conveyor, with an elevator belt and outfeed belt that can be made according to the required length. Along the belt, a guide bar has been made so that the trays do not run off it. The start of the planting line is connected to the (possibly existing) cubic crate tilter. Between the tilter and the planting line there is room for a Havatec Bulbstar.
If no Bulbstar is being used, we install a third discharge belt for waste and the fusarium infected bulbs that are manually removed by personnel. The Havatec Bulbstar makes it possible to perform this process automatically.
Benefits of the flower bulb planting line:
- Variable speed
- Suitable for various puncture bins
- Suitable for water and potted soil growth
- Stainless steel and powder-coated steel can be selected as material
- Integrated waste discharge belt
- Dimensioning customer-specific
- The planting line is placed between the existing soil filling bunker and the existing sand bunker and watering system.
- The plant line offers room for 2 trays of 400 x 600 m
- Supply belt is 10.5 metres long
- At the start of the bulb supply belt a cubic crate tilter is placed.
- The belts are placed on supports, working height approx. 800 mm
All you need to know about flower bulb planting lines
Our specialists are looking forward to answering any questions you might have about our planting lines. They enjoy personal contact. They answer all questions and always guarantee good advice by telephone or via video calling. On weekdays they are available from 7 am to 4:30 pm at +31 (0)252 241490.