Pre-work line for flowers
Havatec supplies various customer-specific flower processing lines, including pre-work lines. For instance, for deleafing and cutting peonies. Various configurations are possible, which means that you can combine the components offered by us. If you are interested in one of the many possibilities, please contact us. We are looking forward to assisting you.
The basic pre-work line is a right-handed model with an angle of 10°, but is also available in a flat version for a TulipStar for instance or other bunching machines.
- Working from right to left or vice versa
- Width of main belt: 0.6 m and 0.2 metre
- Length of main belt is customer-specific
- Frame belt is made of stainless steel
- Belt on legs
- Process cabinet, containing the cutter and the pin belt deleafer unit
- Blue PVC belt with control strings at the bottom
- Including support plate
- Length indication by means of push up belt or laser configuration
- Including stand-alone button control unit.
Expansion of the pre-work line
Our pre-work lines can be configured according to your wishes, using various components and expansions offered by us. With all these possibilities, a customer-specific configuration is created, adapted to the products to be processed. Products for which an installation is already running are: peony, astilbe, violet, euphorbia, lisianthus, chrysanthemum, lily and many others.