QBW bunching machine
Havatec has developed a bunching machine that is suitable for long heavy flowers, but which is also suitable for tulips that are picked for example. The QWB can be used for crops such as: gladiola, sunflower, brassica, allium, lily and many others.
This new Havatec bunching machine consists of a number of specific processing steps. These steps are:
- Placing the flowers on the support belt, height by means of laser and colour lines
- Cutting by means of double rotating knife
- Deleafer unit for shoots in case of tulips or excess leaves in case of lilies
- Fixing belt over the entire length of the cutting unit up to the bunching station
- 1 bunching station based on the Havatec Wave
- Panel belt for under the bunching station
- 1 Havatec Wicl-B rotating binder.
- 1 bunch collection belt for collecting the bunched flowers
Basic specification of the Havatec QBW bunching machine:
- Capacity: minimum 4000 stems per hour at full load
- Bunching capacity: 1 sorting bunched
- Adjustable number of stems per bunch
- Maximum amount of flowers to be processed in the supply: 160 cm
- Maximum bunch length: 130 cm
- Minimum bunch length: 35 cm
- Maximum stem thickness to be processed: 30 mm
- Maximum cutting length is 70 cm
Further dimensioning will be discussed in consultation with the customer. The cutting and deleafing waste can also be processed centrally.
All you need to know about the Havatec QBW bunching machine
Our specialists are looking forward to answering any questions you might have about the bunching machine for large flowers, called the Havatec QBW. They enjoy personal contact. They provide you with good advice by telephone or via video calling. On weekdays they are available from 7 am to 4:30 pm at +31 (0)252 241490.