Bunching machine for summer flowers
Our Quality Buncher including pin belt deleafer unit is the perfect solution for summer flower growers. With this bunching machine for summer flowers you can achieve an excellent processing capacity, without having to depend on the skills of bunching workers. The Quality Buncher is an easy to use and effective bunching machine with a very high capacity. Flowers that are too short are removed automatically. The machine runs with the new Havatec pin belt deleafer unit.
Species of summer flowers
In addition to peonies and tulips, the Quality Buncher bunching machine for summer flowers is also able to process the following flowers:
- And many others...
How the system works
The flowers are placed manually with the heads at the same height, using a line laser or stop. For a good operation of the system, the Quality Buncher is made with a active pin belt deleafer unit that removes virtually all the leaves from the stem.
The rotating knife cuts the flowers at the set length. The stem margin can be adjusted with two sensors. The flowers that are too short are automatically removed, so that there are no short flowers in a bunch/bouquet.
Constant bunch quality
Processing of flowers with lush leaf green is also not a problem. During formation of the bunch, the leaves are stretched by means of an air stream. The resulting bunch therefore has a constant quality and surpasses the quality of hand-made bunches. The bunch is offered to the binders step by step. The reliable Havatec elastic binders make a stroke during standstill. The binders work at a steady pace and are not extremely burdened. This ensures a firmly bound bunch. The packager takes the bunches from the belt, rolls them in paper or sleeves them and then places them in an auction barrel or bucket.
- Capacity between 3,000 and 10,000 stems per hour (depending on the flower species)
- 5-25 stems per bunch depending on the selected panel belt
- Maximum bunch length: 90 cm
- Minimum bunch length: 25 cm
Parts of the Quality Buncher bunching machine
- Laser arm with heavy duty laser
- Control cabinet and control screen
- Quality Buncher bunching unit
- Direction of processing from right to left or vice versa
- Knife unit including fixing belt
- Unit for detecting and removing flowers that are too short, including braking mechanism
- Flowers that are too short are collected in a crate
- Bunching module provided with supply belt, foam conveyors, roller for buffering and support and a blowing unit for stretching the leaves (can also be switched off).
- Transport with panel belt and sponge wheels, on which the bunches are formed
All you need to know about the Quality Buncher bunching machine including deleafer unit
Our specialists are looking forward to answering any questions you might have about the Quality Buncher summer flower bunching machine. They enjoy personal contact. They provide you with good advice by telephone or via video calling. On weekdays they are available from 7 am to 4:30 pm at +31 (0)252 241490.