Squarefill bucket filler for auction barrels
The bucket filler for auction barrels is a fully automated system where barrols are placed on a conveyor belt per stack. From this belt the stacks are transported to a lift belt that brings the barrels per stack to the desired height. In the next step, the stack is placed in the lifting mechanism where the unstacking process takes place. The barrels are placed on the conveyor one by one. Then, the barrels are filled with an adjustable volume of water and cut flower feed can be added if necessary.
- Saves personnel costs
- Reduces demanding actions/heavy work
No vacuum suction of washed containers and/or clamping caused by any remaining sticker residues, because the containers are separated pneumatically from each other.
Adjustable water volume
- Automated stacking function
- Suitable for barrels with code 566, 577, 533, 544, 560, 580 and also Procona's
- Capacity of max 800 barrels per hour
- Durable, entirely made of stainless steel
- Also making suitable for bouquet buckets (option)
Parts of the bucket filler for auction barrels:
- Supply and discharge belt (in various length)
- Litre counter to determine the volume of water
- Dosing pump for cut flower feed
- Touch screen
- Main parts manufactured in stainless steal
All you need to know about the bucket filler for auction barrels
Our specialists are looking forward to answering any questions you might have about the bucket filler for auction barrels. They are more than happy to make time for you through personal contact. They answer all questions and always guarantee good advice by telephone or via video calling. On weekdays they are available from 7 am to 4:30 pm at +31 (0)252 241490.