BulbStar: simplicity in automated separation of fusarium infected bulbs
With the BulbStar, fusarium infected tulip bulbs are singled out automatically. Due to the required sorting work, labour is reduced by 75% and the end result is far better. The BulbStar can be used for preparing tulip bulbs for export. It is also possible to integrate it in the nursery with a plant line.
In the BulbStar, the flower bulbs are guided under the X-ray inspection on narrow conveyors. In case of rejection or doubt, the flower bulbs are pushed from the belts. The BulbStar also has a separation system by means of which the flower bulbs end up on the conveyors in a neat row.
At bulb size 10, the capacity of the machine amounts to 40,000 tulip bulbs per hour.
- Perfect in detection of fusarium infected tulip bulbs
- Easy maintenance
- Good price/quality ratio
- Working from right to left or vice versa
- Capacity: 30,000/ 70,000 bulbs per hour (depending on bulb size)
- Inspection: X-ray
- Connection: 380V/ 16A/ compressed air (dried)
- Exits: 3
- The control screen is positioned on the outfeed side of waste and suspected bulbs on the reading belt.
Parts of the BulbStar:
- 1st V-belt system with 4 pairs of V-belts, where there is a difference in speed between the 2 belts of 1 pair in order to get the flower bulbs in a neat row.
- 2nd V-belt system by means of which the bulbs are transported through the machine consecutively, underneath the X-ray zone.
- X-ray unit
- Eject station
All you need to know about singling out fusarium infected tulip bulbs
Our specialists are looking forward to answering any questions you might have about singling out fusarium infected tulip bulbs with the BulbStar. They enjoy personal contact. They answer all questions and always guarantee good advice by telephone or via video calling. On weekdays they are available from 7 am to 4:30 pm at +31 (0)252 241490.